Saturday, June 25, 2011

Men are from Mars women are from venus

I was sleeping on the sofa lying almost straight,
Suddenly I heard someone knocking at my gate,
I opened the door and my eyes fell straight,
On the door was a girl, perfect for my first date,
I asked her in ,
As if ready to commit a sin,
She gave me a smile,
As she walked down the aisle,
She sat on the sofa with a grin on her face,
I could find only myself in this lovely race,
I offered her some drinkAnd sat on the brink,
She told me she wasnt commited and was still single,
I told her even I was ready to mingle,
I could hear her sighsIt was hard to believe my eyes,
As I approached her with naughty intentions,
Appeared on her forehead - clear lines of tension,
She stood there for me as a bait,
I wanted to make her my soul mate,
Suddenly I heard someone shouting @ back of my head,
I opened my eyes and I saw myself lying on the bed,
It was my maid, that old titch,
Why did my luck gave me a ditch,
she told me it was morning,almost half past eight,
she wanted to empty the dirty bin crate,
As I opened the gate and looked beyond the sight,
I could see another fairy in red and white,
I cant help it I am a boy of genus,
Men are from mars and women are from Venus.

No comments: