skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Wise man's Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

My previous boss was very good at winning "hearts". He used to play it all day long.
Posted by Unknown at 9:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  July (5)
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
  • ▼  2011 (39)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • My previous boss was very good at winning "hearts"...
      • No matter how many times I say Expecto Patronum, I...
      • On England Bowler's triumph against India at Lords
      • In this complex life, I donot know which is the re...
    • ►  June (27)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  June (1)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile